Saturday, July 21, 2012

Forever 21 && The Fall MOVEMENT!

We all have that favorite store where we could find the cutest outfits from in a matter of time and mind happens to be forever 21! I was looking on their website this morning and as soon as I saw there new promo for the fall movement I fell in absolute love! From collared shirts to platform booties theres something for everyone no matter what's your style below you can see not a particular outfit but my top 10 favorites!

#1
Love Love LOVE the cutout sleeves with the collar!
$22.80


#2
The stripes are soo cute would be perfect with some red skinnies!  $24.80


#3
The common collar shirt but I love the polka dots and its also available in black/purple  $19.90

#4
Now collar shirts are cute but collar dresses are absolutely adorable and the V neck back just makes the dress that much cuter!!  
$22.80

#5
Every girl needs an everyday blazer and this is the one its simple but chic its the perfect blazer its also top rated at Forever 21 and also an item in my closet!!


#6
Every girl needs a little houndstooth in there closet and this shirt will do just fine! $17.80


#7
I lovvveeeee red bags I think it gives your outfit a little pop and this one gives a little edge to!! $26.80


#8
love the gold toggle bracelet very cute accessory! $6.80


#9
An edgy scarf that would be an amazing item in alot of outfits!
$8.80


#10
Promo_Edgy-Prints_16Shoes Last but not least a pair of cute black booties $29.80

Want to purchase any of these items go to:




No comments:

Post a Comment