Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Beauty: DRAMATIC BROWS w/ ABH!!

I know I know I said this before but I promise I'm back for a while at least. Anyway today we're going to bring out the beauty side of me today. So we all know the big trend going round in the beauty world is the DRAMATIC BROW! All girls want that beautiful clean eyebrow look but some of us didnt have the good genes to back it up with but have no fear Anastasia is hear you guys might have heard of this brand before but in case you haven't heard Anastasia is known for their amazing brow products from brow wiz to the dip brow promenade. Your brows can't come out looking nothing less than spectacular. I know there are many beginners to makeup and especially the brow area but it's kinda like riding a bike once you get the hang of it there is no turning back! So Im here to inform you of the perfect item you need to make your brow fantasies to come true.
Okay so for beginners I encourage to start small then work our way up to the big dogs!
In my opinion the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Mechanical Brow Pencil retails for $23) is a perfect start to having the brows that we so desperately crave! And don't worry about them not having your perfect shade. They literally have every eyebrow color that you can ever think of!!
so after you get the hang of brow wiz Anastasia just came out with a version of brow wiz on steroids. Just kidding but the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer (retails for $23) is definitely bigger and thicker which also has a slant to it that makes your brows way easier to complete in a couple of steps. A little warning though even though our brows will take less time to complete I would advise you to go slow because things can escalate a little quickly.
next is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder (retails for $23) the powder which is used for a more natural look and is super great for those of you who have very sparse brow hair.
Last but not least my personal fave the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow (retails for $18)
)! holy cow this is my holy grail! literally don't know where I would be without it. It makes my brows look so sharp, clean cut, and dramatic! I would like to recommend this for experienced brow fanatics and if your not experienced don't worry! like anything in makeup it takes a couple of tries to get it right. Or you could just be one of those very lucky people in life and have magical hands and pick up a angled brush and your brows look like they were created from the gods. (don't you just hate those people) but as I kind of mentioned before you will need a angled brush. Anastasia sells one which is brush #12 (retails for $18) and it literally comes with a neat little spooley on the end! But you can always use find a brush on the cheaper end for example e.l.f I believe their angled brush is $3 but it doesn't come with a spooley but trust me those are easy to find. (Spoolies are used for brushing your eyebrow hairs into place and it also helps to blend eyebrow product that you deposit on your eyebrows!)
So I'm going to list the different colors below:
-Blonde
-Taupe
-Soft Brown
-Medium Brown
-Dark Brown (ya girl's shade)
-Chocolate
-Ash Brown
-Ebony
-Granite
-Auburn
-Caramel
Remember every Sephora or Ulta near you will be more than happy to help you find your shade
Happy Brow Days!!!
---- CTA

No comments:

Post a Comment