Tuesday, November 20, 2012

ZARA.

Okay I might be a little late on this one but its only because I live in lame Georgia! This recent summer I went to the wonderful state of New York where my lovely older sister took me to ZARA before this I had never heard of it and when I walked inside it was like the store was made for me! From the shirts to jackets to dresses I fell in love with ZARA so recently I went on their website and found some items that are my favorite so here is my top ten favorite items at ZARA!

#1.
LEATHER BIKER COAT
Leather Biker Coat $199

Want to complete this look
go to:
http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0431_7680_964&catId=cat10051
and pair it with these pleather jeggings!


#2.
SHORT MILITARY JACKET
Short Military Jacket $189

#3
LEATHER BIKER JACKET
Leather  Biker Jacket $299
P.S. My ALL TIME FAVORITE!

#4
WOOL BLAZER WITH FAUX LEATHER SLEEVES
Wool Blazer with Faux Leather $89

#5
LEATHER BIKER JACKET WITH ZIPS
Leather Biker Jacket with Zips $249

#6

ASYMMETRIC SILK TOP
Asymmetric Silk Top $80

#8

STRIPED BLOUSE WITH LARGE POCKETS
Striped Blouse with Large Pockets $60

#9
STUDIO TOP WITH LEATHER FRILL
Studio Top with Leather Frill $100

#10
BLOUSE WITH STUDDED SHOULDERS
Blouse with Studded Shoulders $60

#11
PEPLUM TOP
Peplum Top $40

#12
DISTRESSED FLAT BOOT
Distressed Flat Boot $190

#13
STUDDED BROGUES
Studded Brouges $90

#14


HIGH-CUT FLAT BOOTS
High Calf Flat Boots $170

#15

MESSENGER BAG WITH FRINGES
Messenger Bag with Fringes $90

These are just my opinon on these items I agree they are a bit pricey but the quality is very good and if you notice most of the items have real leather on them. I hope this was helpful.







No comments:

Post a Comment